Assist the Maintenance Supervisor in coordinating and planning for all work orders to be carried out efficiently to ensure the effective implementation of site operations.
Inspect work sites, assess progress of works and check the contractor’s performance and compliance with contractual obligations and prescribed safety rules and regulations.
Help the Maintenance Supervisor prepare the annual maintenance programme and schedules to ensure maximum efficiency of all work orders and repair programmes.
Follow-up on daily consumption on site, prepare the necessary reports for supervisor, and make appropriate comments on any discrepancies to ensure the efficient consumption of water on Zirku Island.
Administer and update files for all site maintenance contracts, technical documents, invoices, correspondence and timesheets.
Follow-up the contractors to implement the HSE system obligations related to safety roles and regulations on site during the ongoing job.
Qualification & Experience:
* Diploma in an Engineering discipline with minimum 3 years’ experience in oil industry.
Additional required for the position General Maintenance Officer position:
* Maintenance of Buildings including electrical and plumbing experience
* Maintenance of piping & pumping equipment in Potable water and Sewage systems.
* Maintenance of equipment in Kitchens, Restaurants, Cold storage , Laundry and Swimming pool
* Maintenance of electrical systems including DBs and MCCs.
* Maintenance of civil structures.
Kindly forward your updated CV to
Attach your Contact Details, Current Salary, Date of Birth, Skype Account and Current Location in your CV.
Job Location: Abu Dhabi
Experience: 2 – 5 Years