URGENTLY REQUIRES: HSE Engineer in Oil & Gas Field
Our leading client is currently recruiting for the position of HSE Engineer to be based in Abu Dhabi.
Number of Positions: 05
Education: Bachelor in Science or Engineering discipline
Age & Sex: Maximum Age Limit 50 years & Male
• Inspects all existing fixed and mobile plants, EQUIPMENT and installations in assigned area of responsibility to ensure adherence to Company’s established Safety rules, standards and codes of practice.
• Monitors implementation of the approved annual safety programme. Audits compliance with all safety and environmental protection regulations and procedures.
• Promotes awareness of site personnel to safety. Investigates industrial incidents / accidents and writes related statistical and analytical reports.
• 5 years’ experience in safety, fire prevention of installations / equipment related to oil or petrochemical industry.
• Very good knowledge of English Language.
• Working knowledge of the HSSE requirements.
• Minimum of 3 years HSSE related experience in the Oil and Gas, or similar industry.
• Offshore or Petrochemical Maintenance / Production Operations experience is desirable but not essential.
• Previous experience as a Platform HSE advisor is desirable but not essential.
Interested candidates are requested to send their latest CV’s along with
Contact Details, Skype Account and Current Location (without this information will not be considered by the company) immediately to: APPLY NOW
Job Location: Abu Dhabi
Experience: 7 – 10 Years
Job Type: Full Time
Email: APPLY NOW
Street: Abu Dhabi
City: Abu Dhabi